For more than 50 years, midrange and high frequency horns have been the hands-down choice for movie theater sound engineers. From the softest whispers..to the highest impact sound effects.. horn drivers have no equal when it comes to clarity and dynamic range.
The state-of-the-art Formula FH-6T horn towers carry on the legacy of the first BIC/Formula Series introduced in 1973. They offer output capability of up to 116dB (live rock band levels), while offering refinements that surpass all predecessors. Each speaker includes an exclusively designed mid/high frequency horn driver which delivers highs beyond audible range, and extremely accurate mid frequencies. High power 6 1/2″ injection molded woofers enable powerful bass output down to 36Hz. A superb performer at a value price!
- Design: 400-Watt 2-way horn tower with dual 6 1/2″ woofers
- Frequency Response: 36Hz – 23kHz
- Sensitivity: 96dB @ 1 watt, 1 meter, high efficiency output to 116 dB
- Drivers: 6 1/2″ mid/high frequency horn w/neodynium magnet, two 6 1/2″ injection-molded woofers with butyl rubber surrounds.
- Gold-Plated Terminals: YES
- Recommended Power: 10 – 175 watts RMS per channel, 400-watts peak power
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 39″H x 9″W x 8″D
- Weight: 34 Pounds Each